Updated: March 10, 2023
ELLIOTT MANAGEMENT LLC WINS NATIONAL PURCHASING COOPERATIVE (NO.692-23)
For Immediate Release:
Contact: Alan D. Elliott, Sr., email@example.com, 469-523-1358
Cedar Hill, Texas – We proudly announce that Elliott Management LLC has received a National Purchasing Cooperative Award. Elliott Management LLC was awarded the contract by BuyBoard (Proposal Invitation No. 692-23). The contract is effective for an initial one-year team of April 1, 2023, through March 31, 2024, and may be subject to two possible one-year renewals.
What is BuyBoard?
BuyBoard is a free-to-join national online purchasing cooperative developed to streamline the buying process for school districts, municipalities, and other public entities while saving them time and money.
Formed by the National School Boards Association and several state school board associations and administered by the Texas Association of School Boards, BuyBoard gives school districts the advantage of leveraging the cooperative’s ability to obtain bulk discounts, combined with the ease of web-based shopping and ordering. It is governed by a nine-member board comprised of individuals from the entities that BuyBoard serves: school districts, municipalities, and other public entities.
BuyBoard was developed to comply with state laws requiring government entities to purchase from an approved list of vendors who have gone through a competitive procurement process.
What are the benefits of Buyboard?
- Complimentary Membership. School districts, universities, and government agencies can join for free.
- Cost Savings. BuyBoard leverages the power of nationwide volume, so prices are often lower than an entity can get on its own.
- Efficiency. BuyBoard’s request for quotes (RFQ) functionality allows members to request pricing on volume needs from multiple vendors.
- Compliance. BuyBoard provides members with local and state procurement requirements and a documented audit trail.
- World-Class Vendors & Service. Members can access a wide range of vetted companies that offer quality products, equipment, and services.
Elliott Management LLC’s mission is to mitigate cloud environments, infrastructure, information systems, networks, and processes of vulnerabilities, both internal and external. EM offers our commercial, private, higher education, state, and local government customers various cybersecurity services to minimize their exposure to cybercrimes.
For inquiries about our services, requests for quotes (RFQ), the BuyBoard cooperative agreement, or more information on this press release, contact David Hill at 469-523-1358, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.ellimgmt.com.