Business Development Associate / Sales
Elliott Management LLC is a Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Security Management services company located in Cedar Hill, Texas.
General Position Description:
Elliott Management LLC seeks a qualified and highly motivated candidate to provide Business Development/Sales services. The Business Development Associate will help drive sales for Elliott Management LLC. The position will be remote and will require local travel within the surrounding areas. This position is a 1099 contractor position.
The Business Development/Sales candidate will be required to:
- Use creative and persistent methods to prospect and generate new business opportunities
- Utilize our database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to-face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- While you will be asked to generate your own leads, we will regularly provide you with various leads to follow up with.
- Sell and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Provide basic customer service and answer general questions of the customers, and work closely with the operations department to ensure service quality and communication.
- Work with integrity and credibility.
- Deliver a great customer experience.
- 100% Commission. You will receive a commission on every deal you close or that leads to a close
- 100% Remote
- Completely up to you. Work when you can, but I have a feeling you will always be thinking about this job after you sign on because the earnings potential is huge!
- A minimum of 1-2 years of field sales in technology is preferred
- Must be an ambitious self-starter who can be flexible in the face of ambiguity
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills are critical
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Resourceful, collaborative attitude and a willingness to learn and try new things
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
Elliott Management LLC benefits include:
- Company-paid health insurance, dental and vision coverage
- Two weeks of paid Leave/PTO
- Annual Certification Reimbursement
- And more
Elliott Management LLC is an equal-opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.